Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why slave?
06-06-2017, 08:13 PM
Why slave?
How did you learn you wanted or identified as a slave? Did you train? share with us how you came to be through training, learning, growing? What are some of your protocols and rituals you enjoy or don't in some cases that makes your Master or Mistress smile?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2017, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2017 05:00 PM by Sissyslavegurlmelanie.)
RE: Why slave?
We'll I did train well I learned that its not about my pleasure but masters and I'm to get out under the bed and serve master his breakfast I eat whatever scraps he nlets me eat well he keeps me belted and I'm not allowed to cum without his permission sometimes he let's me be unbelted but I'm not allowed to touch his clitty see my clitty belongs to him
He talking about castrating me with a medical help .. Its a fantasy yet the fact its happening scares me because I'm afraid if if he does he lose interest in me
Find all posts by this user
07-03-2017, 02:27 PM
That's interesting. Do you read any books on M/s as a whole? There are so many educational resources out there. I was wondering where other's get their information and education.

We have a very laid back dynamic. More of a 1950's house hold. We unlike most in today's time don't have great expenditures outside of our daily needs and minimal wants. So we are able to work from home together. We literally spend nearly hour of the day together. With the exception of having to run a few errands during the week that usually just take an hour or two at most each day (the traffic where we live is crazy heavy).

We seldom if ever go into high protocol in our house, but I always have to do my tasks and directives fetching him his things that he's misplaced and cannot find, make his meals, fill his drink etc.

When he used to work out of the house I was required to have dinner done and be kneeling for him when he got home. Since we are always around each other he'll just request me kneel at his side when he wants me near.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2017, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2017 03:25 PM by Sissyslavegurlmelanie.)
Well we read a lot of kindle books on the subject I'm not allowed on furniture* see I'm like a slave object *he's been feeding me his cum in meals I'm provided.. He been talking about gelding me ..as a slave he also talks about giving me a vagina ..but it will be locked up ..he wants it to be this way ,.he keeps me plugged when not in use I am also in charge of being his toilet paper
I'm happy to be in a place that's not judgmental I'm his toilet I eat and drink his body fluids *
Don't worry he's healthy ..so there is no dangers but still im been getting used to the taste after a while the only thing I can taste is his piss and poo he puts it in my food *
His house is a mixture of new and old
He started telling me how he wanted me he and me got to know each other I became his little by little there was smacking and putting clips on my clityy *
He started building slowly he told me that I could quit at any moment*
08-02-2017, 03:20 AM
I always Jew when I was alone with a black suerior