Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stop by and say Hi
06-13-2017, 08:02 PM
Stop by and say Hi
We've got most of the bugs worked outa the beta version of the M/s D/s forum back end (shy of removing the AIM entry thing, who still uses AIM????)

So lets get things rolling, I'm Ryan aka LovingNcMaster. My wife and I have been in the lifestyle together for about 6 years with both of us being in the lifestyle prior to being a couple. We live a 24/7 M/s dynamic more correctly labeled as a 1940's / 1950's household.

We make our living making kinky things for some of the coolest people we've ever met. This leaves us living working and sleeping together so our version of 24/7 is a bit on the extreme side but it works for us. Wink

We'd love to get to know others that identify as M/s & D/s TPE through this forum, sadly there are only a handful of couples in our area that do. Sad

Please help us get this little forum going by telling everyone else a little about you and yours, who knows maybe we can make some great friends through bringing this little forum back to life.

Ryan
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2017, 01:57 PM
RE: Stop by and say Hi
We are pleased to find that someone has decided to pick-up the ball after it was dropped by the prior owner. We saw that coming with his slowly removing features from TSR and do hope that eventually a place will be created where We can post a personals ad explaining what We look for in a sub/slave. Till then a simple introduction will have to do.

We are Mister D and Lady D a Dom/Domme couple who live in the Northwestern part of Arizona and We look forward to being able to establish some associations here on the new site.

Sincerely;
Mister D and Lady D
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply